Welcome to BusKill’s documentation!¶
Welcome! BusKill’s documentation is split into 4 main parts:
For information on using the BusKil App, see Software User Guide.
For information on how to build your own BusKill cable, see Hardware Developer Guide.
If you’re looking to order a pre-assembled BusKill cable, you can buy a BusKill cable here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is BusKill?
- Q: Where can I buy a BusKill cable?
- Q: What actions can I trigger with BusKill?
- Q: Self-destruct?!? Will this brick my computer?
- Q: What about false-positives?
- Q: What about interdiction?
- Q: Could an attacker clone my BusKill drive and quickly insert it before stealing my laptop?
- Q: But I’m using 2FA and my OS has FDE with AES 256 and a 20-word passphrase.
- Q: But bluetooth…
- Q: How can I get updates about BusKill?
- Q: My questions isn’t listed. Where can I get support?
- Hardware User Guide
- Software User Guide
- Hardware Developer Guide
- Software Developer Guide